The ABC Permit is what you need to serve alcohol at any liquor-by-the-drink establishment in most states. This online training course meets the 5-hour requirement by law to obtain your ABC Permit in Tennessee. In this class, you will learn alcohol awareness, the proper techniques for prevention and carding, and appropriate intervention.
You will be required to provide your RLPS number at registration for this online course. You will be assigned this RLPS or record number once you have completed the state of TN Server Permit Application. Here are some helpful instructions on how to complete your application with the state of Tennessee.
• Go to https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/
• Click on Register for an Account
• Fill in all required information to obtain account
• Log in to account using the username and password you registered
• Once signed in click on “LICENSES”
• Click box agreeing to terms and click “Continue Application”
• Click on arrow for “Permits”
• Click “Server Permit Application” and then “Continue application”
• Continue through the “Licenses” and click Continue Application
• On Contact List select “Select from Account”
• Verify mailing address is correct and click continue
• Complete steps in filling out application (leave no fields blank, put none if nothing applies)
• Upload Driver’s license or approved Government issued ID in the list provided...save and continue application
• Review application information and edit if necessary
• Review text and acknowledge terms and continue application
• Follow prompts to pay $20 application fee
After payment you will receive your RLPS number. You will then enter it into the RLPS field when registering for your online course.
Once you have completed the course and have passed your exam your grades will be submitted to the TABC (Tennessee Alcohol Beverage Commission) . Once the TABC has processed your grades and application your permit will be issued into your RLPS account.
Please allow 24-48 Business hours for your permit to be issued into your RLPS account.
Steps on how to download your Server Permit once you have passed the test and completed the course:
• Log onto https://rlps.abc.tn.gov/citizenaccess/
• Select “My Records”
• Underneath the title RLPS ID, Select the option that begins with (PERSER-***-******)
• Look underneath Record Details
• Select Print or View: License/Permit/Certificate (make sure you’re pop up blocker is turned off)
• A New window will open with your Permit. At this point you are now able to print your permit to give to your employer.
*This program has been certified by the Tennessee Alcoholic Beverage Commission and is currently satisfying the requirements of the Alcohol Server Responsibility and Training Act of 1995
You selected to get the course (ABC Class) On-Premise Permit - Online T.... Please Login or Signup to get it.